Sunday, October 19, 2008
It was just like yesterday.
OK so it has really been 2 years that I have seen my Very Best Friend Amy. But from the time she got off the plane to visit, it did seem like it was yesterday. One of the creepy things that Amy and I first noticed is that we were dressed almost exactly the same down to the same pair of shoes. We had such a blast. From relaxing on the beach to hunting for shells and getting soaking wet in our clothes. It has been forever that I have laughed so much and felt so relaxed. Even though this vacation was for Amy, I surely benefited from her visit. I can't even really put into words what her friendship means to me. She has such wonderful insight and I could sit and talk to her for hours. Amy Thanks for such a great week, I am sorry that it had to end. Next time it won't be 2 years! Our Family loves you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER!!!! I had such a great time, it's still all I can think about! Your whole family is so darn cute I just love to be around you guys! My stomach still hurts from laughing so much. Who needs a gym?! Love ya!
I am so glad that you had so much fun! It's too bad Florida and Texas are so far apart so you can't see each other more often!
Post a Comment