Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloween's Past

So to be perfectly honest with everyone, Halloween is not one of my favorite holidays. For some reason it just does not thrill me. I try every year to have the Halloween spirit and can usually pull it off. This year is no different, I am going along and trying really hard to keep up that Halloween spirit, but I find when I am getting ready for it to be over, I can open up the computer and look at the year where Matt and the boys came up with some really great costumes. I thought I should share the laughs with everyone. So please enjoy the pictures of when my two boys went as a toilet and a plunger! It makes me laugh every time I think about it, and then I can feel the Holiday Spirit and remember this is what Halloween is all about MY KIDS!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That is awesome. Love those costumes. Maybe we brought you a little horrifying halloween cheer last night. We were going to go back to the church and I don't know what we were going to do with the last candle, but we were by the high school, so I said, let's go to the Davison's. Plus, you'll be interested to know, a few of my achievement day girls were really looking forward to ringing your doorbell and seeing just who was home! I bet you wish you would've just hid out until we left!

adams fam said...

Those costumes were the best! Anytime I see a really good costume I think about your boys!