Friday, September 19, 2008

Soccer and Scuba

The last couple of weekends have been quite busy. The boys had there opening day of soccer last Saturday and we were at the fields all day. They had pictures and games. And since the boys are playing on different teams this year we pretty much live at the soccer fields. Bryan is playing with a lot of the same kids from last year and they are having a blast. They have a great coach and they seem to work well together. Christopher's team on the other hand have not played together before so they are struggling a bit to get there team to work together during the games. Christopher has been doing a great job, but I know he is frustrated with his team mates. Carissa started Scuba Diving lessons last weekend. She is loving it. She does two deeper dives this weekend. Because of the weather they will be diving in Fresh water springs. They will dive 60 feet if I remember correctly. I am so proud of her that she is following her dreams. For as long as I can remember she has talked about wanting to be a Marine Biologist. We have been lucky to live in Florida where even in the High School she can take Marine Biology. Her becoming dive certified is just another step in achieving her dreams. Right now I do not have any pictures of soccer or scuba to post. But hopefully I will get some good pictures soon to share!

2 comments:

Meek House of Insanity said...

Yay Carissa! Scuba is so cool. I wish Sabrina had an interest in it. Jacob is thinking he might check it out when he gets older. I hope she enjoys it!
Jessica

Sherrie said...

Marci,

I am so proud of your kids! They are so great for setting goals and achieving them! Pat yourself on the back for a job well done!