
So the other day I was looking out our back door and saw lots of smoke. For those of you that don't know our back yard is a forest area with lots of trees and shrubs and the occasional mother bear and her three cubs. (Yes I did say bears, we have have had them in our backyard and in our trash on numerous occasions, Although I have never been able to get a good picture of them.) Ok, sorry back to the fire. So Matt and I jump in the car to see where the fire was originating from. We were happy to see that it was across the street so our home was not in danger. So since we were in the clear we sat and watched the fire and the firefighters for awhile. Of course I did run home to get my camera so I could share the excitment with all of you!
2 comments:
Marci,
WOW! I am glad the fire isn't threatening your house, but that is a little close for comfort!! I hope it is out soon...and that you still love Florida!!!
Jessica
Fires, Tornados, Hurricanes- when will you be expecting your earthquakes? Is there a possible famine in the future? Maybe large ammounts of giant grasshoppers...? Well, one can hope. :)
Post a Comment