So after the non-exsistent tropical storm fay for us. It barely rained where we live. We were in the eye of the storm pretty much the whole time. Mind you, I was so worried on Saturday that I did not let the kids go anywhere and they even cancelled church for sunday thinking the storm was coming right for us. But now we are waiting to find out where Gustav is headed. Last year we did not have to worry about even one storm. I guess we are making up for it this year. All the uncertainty is exhausting me! They are expecting this to turn into a huge storm once it hits the Gulf Of Mexico. As of right now they think it may be Category 3 when it gets out into the warm water. Right now we are in the "cone of uncertaintity", hopefully we will know more sooner than later.
On another note Hannah lost her 2nd tooth today. She lost it at school right before I got there to pick her up. I am not as sad this time as I was with the first one. She was so excited she got a little treasure chest from the school to put it in. I really think she made a point of pulling it out at school just for the treasure chest. Wish us luck with this storm, I can only pray that we don't get hit. This love hate relationship with Florida is exhausting!
1 comment:
That's so crazy! Would you still trade hurricanes for tornados?
Post a Comment