Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Carissa!

Carissa turned 18! I am still trying to get used to saying that. I am truly amazed at how fast she has grown up. I swear it was just yesterday that my water broke at
3am a month early and she made her arrival 36 long hours later. She was my beautiful dark haired baby that was perfect in every way. Carissa has always been one to want to do it all, and for the most part she has. She has followed her dreams and we are so proud of her for that. So on Feb 12Th Carissa officially became an adult. We enjoyed a fun birthday with her. She of course is so busy it was a quick family dinner of homemade mac and cheese, her favorite. Then she opened her gifts. She got lost of money, and a flat screen TV with a DVD player. I know she really enjoyed all of her gifts. I also know that she was very excited about the TV. She has wanted one forever and since she is all "grown up" now and going away to college we thought she would enjoy it! Carissa we could not be prouder with all you have done in your life so far, and we know that you are going accomplish all that you set your mind too! We love you!


No comments: