Happy Birthday Christopher we love you and are very proud off all you do!
Monday, January 5, 2009
Happy Birthday Christopher
Christopher celebrated his 15th birthday today. Actually we celebrated it on Sunday because he had school and a soccer game on the actual day and he was gone from 6:30am to 9:30pm. We did enjoy watching him play in his soccer game. It was a great game but in the end they did not win. Christopher had a great game and had a great shot on goal at the very end. I think he enjoyed his gifts and we all enjoyed steak, twice baked potatoes and ooey gooey peanut butter cake per his request. He also had a good time hamming it up with each picture he took. He will be getting his permit this coming week and I am not sure if he is as excited as I am, as in a year from now, I will no longer have to drive him to all the soccer practices he has!!
Happy Birthday Christopher we love you and are very proud off all you do!
Happy Birthday Christopher we love you and are very proud off all you do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment