Monday, May 19, 2008

Hannah Field Day

Hannah had her field day today, finally as it was rained out twice! She was so excited. I have to say I was a proud mom today she did such a great job. She really put her heart into it. She is quite the fast runner. I really had no idea, they were doing a torch relay and she took off at the speed of light and left the other 2 kids in the dust. I have posted a few pictures because she is so darn cute, and I am so very proud of her. Also on the I am a bad mother side, Carissa had her High School Musical this past weekend. It was actually High School Musical. I could not a get a good picture, because it was in the gym, and anyways no good pictures of that. She did a great job. I am so very proud of my two girls!




No comments: